Registrations are on a first-come basis. Decisions to cancel a class due to low enrollment is made before the class date, so register early to prevent your class from canceling.
Mark your calendar and assume you are registered. Your class will be held at the time and place indicated in the brochure or online unless you are contacted. We will notify you if a class is filled, cancelled, or changed.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- For classes starting January 1st, 2022 and later: We will gladly refund your class registration fee if you cancel and request a refund five business days prior to the first class, minus a $5 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for class fees $5 and under.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In that case, we will call you and make arrangements to refund your class fee.
Health Plan Discounts
All UCare Minnesota or Metropolitan Health Plan (MHP) members may take up to a $15 discount per class on most classes. Members must be on Ucare or MHP at the time of registration and through the duration of the class. Indicate ID number(s) on the registration form.
Community Education has limited fee assistance available to School District residents who qualify and are unable to pay the full registration fee. For information about a fee assistance application, please call 952-988-4070.
Inclement Weather Information
- If the Hopkins School District is closed due to bad weather, then the Community Education classes and activities are cancelled.
- If the weather turns bad late in the day, Community Education may cancel activities. Stay tuned to WCCO Radio for any announcements.
- Participants will be contacted via email of class cancelations.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is to develop and deliver a wide range of quality programs to meet the learning needs of the community. We will strive for excellence in serving our customers in a prompt, courteous and respectful manner. We want your experience with Hopkins Community Education to be great, so please let us know if you aren't fully satisfied.