We're here to support your parenting journey and inspire your child's early learning exploration from birth to age 5.
Welcome to Harley Hopkins Family Center
Harley Hopkins Family Center is the main office and the hub of our Early Childhood Programs. Within the Harley building, you can access many services and resources available to you such as:
- Early Childhood Screenings
- Early Intervention (EI) programs
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) services
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) parent-child classes, parent workshops, activities and events for families
- Hopkins Preschool programs: Full-day, half-day, Spanish immersion, and summer preschool both onsite at Harley and in each of our elementary schools.
We are here to serve families with children from birth to age 5 through supporting your parenting, inspiring your child's early learning experiences, providing space and place for you to make connections with other families, parenting information from licensed parent educators, and much more. Programs are held online and in person with your health and safety as our priority.
We can't wait to meet your family!
PLEASE NOTE: Our main preschool office will be closed all Fridays from 6/16-7/14/2023.
Harley Hopkins Family Center
125 Monroe Ave. S. Hopkins, MN, 55343
Sara Chovan, Assistant Director Early Childhood Programs
Sara.Chovan@HopkinsSchools.org, or 952-988-5003.