Parent Advisory Council
The Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) Advisory Council is composed of parents, school district personnel and representatives from the community that act as an advisory group for developing ECFE programs. This group reviews policies, fees, and program offerings in an attempt to reflect the community's needs. The Hopkins ECFE Advisory Committee also has developed a variety of volunteer opportunities for parents within the program. Thanks to all the generous and busy parents who have contributed to our program.
The Advisory Council's purposes are:
- To assist in developing, planning and monitoring the Early Childhood Family Education Program in District 270.
- To be responsive to the needs and concerns of the community.
- To serve as a sounding board and a source of ideas for the Early Childhood Programs Coordinator.
- To offer budget-related input and suggestions.
- To serve as a resource to staff in program preparation, outreach and delivery.
Want to join?
Anyone interested in serving on the Advisory Council should contact the Harley Hopkins Family Center office at 952-988-5000.