Teach a Class
Share your passion, talent, craft, or hobby with others!
Do you have an interest or passion that you would like to share?
Hopkins Community Education wants to hear from you! Each catalog we look to offer new, relevant, and community-based programming to our Hopkins and surrounding communities. We invite you to fill out a new instructor form and read through the following questions and answers to learn about the process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Teaching Classes
- How do I become a Hopkins Community Education Instructor?
- What should I expect after I submit my new instructor form?
- Who should I use as a reference for my new instructor form?
- If I have been accepted to teach, what is the process for submitting a class?
- How does marketing work once my class is in the catalog?